This spring sees a garage rock revival and Sunglasses Shop is playing along.
In a nod to the 60’s garage band era Oakley has created the Garage Rock sunglasses. With Garage Rock you get the some of the best in eyewear
innovation wrapped up in a retro style. It’s something especially hard to find.
The ‘Garage Rock’ temple is based on electric guitar details and the frame
is an iconic retro shape with tapered arms. It’s a neat wayfarer-style with all
Oakley’s superior tech built in.
And it all ties in perfectly with the resurgence and popularity of the garage
rock sound through bands like The Black Keys, The Hives and The Cribs.
As that raw sound and energy of the garage era gets a new lease of life,
Oakley’s Garage Rock has never been better timed.
Garage Rock is in stock now and comes with free delivery at Sunglasses Shop.
Watch out for more on Garage Rock at Sunglasses Shop in February.
- Made in the USA
- Garage Rock is available with polarised lenses and Oakley’s iridium lenses
- Limited Edition Kolohe Andino signature series also available
- Replacement lenses available
- Comes with a microfibre pouch for cleaning and storage
- Available with free delivery at Sunglasses Shop