- Vagabond Erie Sliders – ‘sliders’ were my first port of call when I started to browse ASOS this morning – it hasn’t been warm enough for me to bare my toes just yet, but I’ll definitely be picking up a pair of the super on trend sandals before summer comes. This pair by Vagabond are my favourites so far, they are quite steep at £55, but maybe now is the time to snap them up at a much more reasonable £41.25?
- New Look Flux Cleated Sole Sandals – more sandals; this pair from New Look are fab and are only £19.99 to begin with. I don’ think these quite fall into the ‘sliders’ category but they’re a great, versatile sandal which would go with almost any outfit.
- ASOS Strappy Crop Top With Wrap Front – cute little top to throw on under an overshirt or wear by itself for a summer evening out.
- New Look Gingham Shirt – gingham is everywhere at the moment, but most of my gingham prints are on mega girly silhouettes, for example floaty dresses and skirts. I’m going to buy this shirt to mix it up a bit!
- Vans Sk8 Hi – my black and white Vans Sk8 His are probably my most worn shoes, so I’m extremely tempted to pick up this all white pair for the summer months!
- ASOS Rescue Me Ankle Boots – how amazing are these?! I struggle to wean myself off ankle boots when the weather warms up, so a pastel pair with cut out detailing would be the perfect solution – swap your black ankle boots out for these for an instant summer outfit update.
- ASOS Western Tip Waist Belt – there’s no particular reason for including this belt here, other than I could do with a new one and I like the larger silver buckle and ‘Western’ style detailing of this one.
- theBalm Luminizer – don’t forget that ASOS stocks a massive range of beauty brands too; I’ve heard great things about this highlighter and really want to try it out.
- ASOS High Shine Rain Mac – with festival season approaching I’ve seen many wistful wishlists of tiny denim shorts and crochet vests, but realistically it’s probably better to invest in an adorable waterproof like this one.
- ASOS Fluffy Cocoon Coat – is it too close to summer to be buying coats? Nahh, not if they look like this one anyway!
- ASOS Felt Fedora – a fedora finishes off any outfit perfectly, and I love that this one comes in lilac!
The pinafore trend might be everywhere at the moment, but it’s too damn cute to pass up! Yesterday I wore this coral pinafore dress from Desire Clothing, which also comes in four other great colours and is a bargain at £16. I paired it with what has become my new favourite t-shirt from SheInside, trusty Vans Sk8 His and Illamasqua lipstick in ‘Scandal’ which I got during their half price offer and is a perfect match with this dress. I couldn’t be more excited about the warm weather we’ve had this weekend!
With free next day UK delivery and 10% student discount it’s always tempting to buy something from MissGuided, and so when I saw this mini dogtooth print American Apparel style crop roll neck I couldn’t resist! Although crop tops aren’t the most practical pieces for winter for some people, I still find them very wearable with high waisted bottoms and more layers, and the monochrome print is perfect to pair with rich, autumnal colours and textures. Recently I’ve become obsessed with jeans in all shapes and sizes (well, almost), and my latest go-to pair are these vintage ‘boyfriend’ style jeans which I got from Retrograde Vintage.