Black Friday / Cyber weekend 2014 codes:
BODEN – 30% OFF – CODE: F4V7
LAVISH ALICE – 25% OFF – CODE: BLACKFRIDAY25
ASOS – 20% OFF – CODE: CYBERWKND20
PLUS USE CODE ‘FREEDEL’ FOR FREE DELIVERY ON FRIDAY
FRENCH CONNECTION (UK) – 30% OFF SELECTED ITEMS – NO CODE
- Vagabond Erie Sliders – ‘sliders’ were my first port of call when I started to browse ASOS this morning – it hasn’t been warm enough for me to bare my toes just yet, but I’ll definitely be picking up a pair of the super on trend sandals before summer comes. This pair by Vagabond are my favourites so far, they are quite steep at £55, but maybe now is the time to snap them up at a much more reasonable £41.25?
- New Look Flux Cleated Sole Sandals – more sandals; this pair from New Look are fab and are only £19.99 to begin with. I don’ think these quite fall into the ‘sliders’ category but they’re a great, versatile sandal which would go with almost any outfit.
- ASOS Strappy Crop Top With Wrap Front – cute little top to throw on under an overshirt or wear by itself for a summer evening out.
- New Look Gingham Shirt – gingham is everywhere at the moment, but most of my gingham prints are on mega girly silhouettes, for example floaty dresses and skirts. I’m going to buy this shirt to mix it up a bit!
- Vans Sk8 Hi – my black and white Vans Sk8 His are probably my most worn shoes, so I’m extremely tempted to pick up this all white pair for the summer months!
- ASOS Rescue Me Ankle Boots – how amazing are these?! I struggle to wean myself off ankle boots when the weather warms up, so a pastel pair with cut out detailing would be the perfect solution – swap your black ankle boots out for these for an instant summer outfit update.
- ASOS Western Tip Waist Belt – there’s no particular reason for including this belt here, other than I could do with a new one and I like the larger silver buckle and ‘Western’ style detailing of this one.
- theBalm Luminizer – don’t forget that ASOS stocks a massive range of beauty brands too; I’ve heard great things about this highlighter and really want to try it out.
- ASOS High Shine Rain Mac – with festival season approaching I’ve seen many wistful wishlists of tiny denim shorts and crochet vests, but realistically it’s probably better to invest in an adorable waterproof like this one.
- ASOS Fluffy Cocoon Coat – is it too close to summer to be buying coats? Nahh, not if they look like this one anyway!
- ASOS Felt Fedora – a fedora finishes off any outfit perfectly, and I love that this one comes in lilac!
The New Look sale is very hit and miss this year in my opinion, with the majority of pieces not really worth shouting about, but there are still some real gems on offer! My personal favourites are the two jackets I have included in this edit, especially the checked collarless coat which has been reduced from £59.99 to £18. I haven’t ordered anything online, but I will be nipping into the store when I get back to Manchester with my sights set on the £6 lace insert cami and the jewellery, as I think I have a few too many coats already.
Take a look at the bits I have featured below, clockwise from top left:
The sales seem to start earlier and earlier each year, and now they have me spending my Christmas money before I’ve even got it! Here are some of my favourites from the sequins and shoes sections of this year’s Topshop sale:
Can you ever have too many sequins? Clearly not. I find Topshop’s sequinned and embellished pieces to be a little overpriced normally, so the sale is the perfect time to snap them up. I bagged myself the pink sequin crop tee!
Although here in the UK Mothers’ Day was over a month ago, it’s coming up next month for our international friends! Romwe are having a sale on clothing for you and your mum, with up to 70% off and a mystery gift! Shop at romwe.com, from April 25th-27th.
The new season is coming, so Romwe has up to 70% off this season starting at $9.99.
Click here to shop.
Valid date: 04/17/2013 – 04/19/2013
Check it out at www.romwe.com – up to 50% off through February 12th to 16th.
The buzz of Boxing Day sales has now died down, but there are still some great bargains to be had in the high street sales, and (thankfully) fewer crazed shoppers! Below are some of my favourite sale picks which are still in stock, happy sale shopping!